Aurora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iRO Classic: Aurora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Folks!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pean

Pean

Hello Folks! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Folks!   Hello Folks! EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 3:50 am

Hi there,
my name is Pean, i'm 30 years old, living in germany.
I've started ragnarok 2003 on iRo and transfered my accound to EuRo a few month later, when EuRo released. i've been playing till 2011 when it finally shut down, and transfered + another year on fRo. when renewal update was installed i quit and stopped playing ragnarok - till now.

i'd like to have a active and skilled community again, since thats the most fun in a game imo. i've been leader of the biggest MvP guild on euro, my experiance on any MvP is very well. i love doing B3 mvp most likely. here is a little video from 2008 of the guild i builded up (edit, not allowed to post links, so check for "Elite Recruit EuRO Odin" on yt Smile
i do have some WoE exp but not to many.

i just started 4 days ago, farmed some equips and currently i have a hunter and a gc crusader for my start up. i already have crainial / immune, but i'm working on the needed ele armors and basic equipments.
If you'd accept my application i can also go for a char you miss in partys or WoE. i like to play peco's, SD sinx and champ, but i'm fine with any class.

if there is anything else you are curious about, please let me know!
best regads, Pean Wink
Back to top Go down
Stewy
Admin
Stewy

Hello Folks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Folks!   Hello Folks! EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 1:23 pm

Welcome to Aurora Pean! I will grant you access to the full forum.
Back to top Go down
https://auroraro.forumotion.com

Hello Folks!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aurora :: Application-
Jump to: