Aurora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iRO Classic: Aurora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

oh, herro prease

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hq32oL

oh, herro prease Empty
PostSubject: oh, herro prease   oh, herro prease EmptySat May 10, 2014 11:45 pm

hi, my name's joe and i'm an alcoholic.
Back to top Go down
agido

agido

oh, herro prease Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh, herro prease   oh, herro prease EmptySun May 11, 2014 1:39 am

welcome to the forum, joe! let me know if you want to party with my high wizard.
Back to top Go down
Hq32oL

oh, herro prease Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh, herro prease   oh, herro prease EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:39 am

i guess i need to be validated to gain access to the rest of the forums?
Back to top Go down
agido

agido

oh, herro prease Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh, herro prease   oh, herro prease EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:17 pm

yes, you do. stew can validate you when he is free.
Back to top Go down
Hq32oL

oh, herro prease Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh, herro prease   oh, herro prease EmptyWed May 14, 2014 1:57 pm

bored and it's maintenance so i guess i'll do a proper intro.

i'm joseph, go by joe, 28 (birthday was a month ago), filipino, the youngest of 4 siblings, single, no kids, and i guess my first post about being an alcoholic is true. been in the air force 9 years now as an aircraft electrician. currently in korea, going to japan soon hopefully.

started my ragnarok journey in 2002 on pRO Loki, played there until i ended up joining the military 2005. introduced to iRO Chaos in 2006. my main guild was pnoy gravity vengeance/gearbox/jologs/one size fits all. left occasionally coz of RO GFs (sad -.-). was there for merger (Ymir) and Renewal. disliked renewal after the nerfs. got into the classic server, joined up with vigil. then everyone sorta quit whenever the school year started which drove me to quit. been playing pserver but hating it coz of it's cheapness (one hitter quitters in pvp, autopot). i learned ed and jam were in aurora so i decided to join too, although i haven't seen ed on yet.
Back to top Go down
sixaxis

sixaxis

oh, herro prease Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh, herro prease   oh, herro prease EmptyThu May 15, 2014 4:29 am

Welcome Joe, another Filipino in the guild. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

oh, herro prease Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh, herro prease   oh, herro prease Empty

Back to top Go down

oh, herro prease
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aurora :: Application-
Jump to: